RE: [Full-Disclosure] weird worm ?

From: Rapaill (Max.Rapaille_at_nbb.be)
Date: 12/30/03

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:32:26 +0100

    Hi,

    Perhaps some spammers trying to test circumvention of anti-spam filter ?
    Just filling mail with random words to test if this can pass some score-based filter like Baysian filter?

    If those messages are accepted, they will try later with some advertising for a Miracle Pill to make some part of your body bigger ? ;-)

    Regards,
    Max