Re: [Full-Disclosure] weird worm ?

From: José María Mateos (chema_at_chema.homelinux.org)
Date: 12/30/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:52:40 +0100

    El martes 30 de diciembre a las 13:48, vogt@hansenet.com escribió:

    >highest bailiff nomad father advise heir
    >oxygen honorarium allegro reveal wronskian indentation coachmen
    >deficient tribute arcturus mitigate bypath

            This is used habitually by spammers trying to fool bayesian
    spamfilters: they throw a bunch of lines containing random words hidden
    in the HTML message (same font color as the background, so they don't
    spect you to actually read them) and there's a single readable line
    advertising the product.

            However, if those lines you've pasted are the full message, I
    don't have a clue what it might be.

            Regards.

    --
    ** Blog Overflow: http://chema.homelinux.org **
    No software patents in Europe

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: 11 Things I Will Serve My Best Never to Put In A Fantasy/SF Novel...
      ... A better comparison might be pre-columbian America vs Europe. ... just take them like a bunch of sheep, simply because they had no ability ... Horses are why many cities maintain mounted patrols in their police ... had a mythology to their religion of white gods who'd return to them. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: Mass Immigration
      ... a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black ... not in the Middle East. ... Eastern genetic marker in DNA from Jews, but, he says, it could be from ... try) which bunch would you prefer to have unrestricted access ...
      (uk.politics.misc)
    • Re: Lufthansa sale?
      ... Europe from a bunch of US cities... ... although Orbitz and Kayak weren't showing any ... destinations - I checked. ...
      (rec.travel.europe)
    • Re: The Secret Holohoax
      ... a very real event.The idea of a "holohoax" is a sham made up by a ... bunch of frustrated losers and, as you say, the things it represents ... like Shoah business ... Nor is there a place called europe. ...
      (misc.survivalism)