[Full-Disclosure] weird worm ?

vogt_at_hansenet.com
Date: 12/30/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:48:14 +0100

    Hi everyone -

    For days now, I've been receiving weird messages, with a few lines of
    apparently random, garbage text, like this:

    highest bailiff nomad father advise heir
    oxygen honorarium allegro reveal wronskian indentation coachmen
    deficient tribute arcturus mitigate bypath

    Anyone got a clue what this is? There are no attachments to these mails, but
    they keep coming in at a rate of about 1-2 per day, from different sources,
    nobody I know really.

    Anyone else receiving this stuff?

    Makes neither sense as spam nor as a virus - no attachment, no product being
    advertised. The only explanation I can come up with is hoping for people to
    reply ("what?") and thus verifying addresses, but that doesn't fit to the
    pattern of different senders.

    Tom

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html