Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability

From: petard (
Date: 12/11/03

    To: "Funk Jr, Joseph C." <>
    Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:38:19 +0000

    On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 10:26:06AM -0500, Funk Jr, Joseph C. wrote:
    > Works fine for me same version IE6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2. Sends me to Although I did notice that the <button> seems to be a requirement for this vulnerability to work, as using a plain hyperlink <a href> fails for me.
    Try this one:

    If your message really might be confidential, download my PGP key here:
    and encrypt it. Otherwise, save bandwidth and lose the disclaimer.
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • Re: Battlefield 4 DVD install still downloads the complete game (24GB)
      ... It is going to take me days download a file this size. ... why I bought the DVD version from Amazon. ... which I really don't have the bandwidth or time to do so. ... D/l it right before you go to sleep at night. ...
    • Re: [SLE] OT: love thy local FOSS developer
      ... developers solve the users' problems. ... and bandwidth out of their own pockets, and offer free support on their ... Or you could download the binary-only for i386 directly. ...
    • Re: Share bandwidth evenly....
      ... Are the WRT54G boxes acting as access points (no router section) or as ... When looking at pfsense's bandwidth graphs before, ... student has downloaded a huge file, we see that during the download he ... will monopolize all the available air time as the radio ...
    • Re: PlusNet goes from bad to worse!
      ... I reckon BT are running them down deliberately. ... You can't tell me that there's suddenly more bandwidth after midnight, no, it's just that the same people are downloading the same stuff but the traffic shaping is switched off. ... bandwidth management actually creates the bottleneck and forces everybody to use the same chunk of bandwidth at the same time. ... It shouldn't really matter what Im downloading, I just want to pay for a chunk of bandwidth and download what I want. ...