Re: [Full-Disclosure] DVD Encryption system ( CSS Protection ) with Linux players

From: Jeremiah Cornelius (jeremiah_at_nur.net)
Date: 12/08/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:28:41 -0800

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Chinas plan for Tibetan cultural genocide..
    • Re: If not readdir() then what?
      ... All we have to do is cache the open files. ... We keep these in an LRU list and a hash table. ... hash LRU chain, but rather a number of LRU chains. ... Have a rbtree for storing directory entries. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)