Re: [Full-Disclosure] About my last posts ( in reply of morning_wood@singapore.net ) : Excuses

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro (lorenzohgh_at_nsrg-security.com)
Date: 12/07/03

    To: gazpa <gazpa@euskalnet.net>
    Date: 07 Dec 2003 04:43:39 +0100

    On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 03:15, gazpa wrote:
    > Dear Lorenzo:

    Don't use Dear treatment please , the is no friendship , why not stop
    lossing oil and look for girls ?
    ...:(....
    > Forget me!!!
    that's fine , you are "forgetted"
    > It's sufficient demostrated that you are (windows) kiddie....
    umm.... why you don't search "guia del kernel" at Barrapunto.com or my
    weblog ?
    http://online.nsrg-security.com/docs/kernel-es.txt

    > Yes, if you want, you are the best...
    Good idea
    > All we, are kiddies...
    No , and you ?
    > You are Sherlock Holmes (I like your hard investigations)...
    He is death , don't blame him.
    And i like your researchs , much in , esukera traduction of kde to i18n
    standard . apt-get install gazpacho :
    Unmet dependencies:
        tomates -> 1.0 but is rotten
        apio -> 1.0 is to e installed
        intelligence -> 1.0 is dull of stupidity
        libgazpacho-dev -> needs tomates ( rotten )

    Sorry , packages have unmet dependencies:
    tomates , apio , intelligence . libgazpacho-dev .

    Try apt-get install moo for fix the problems.

    > But, please, forget us all !!!
    I think i will forget only you
    > Leave that list and join [not-security-adolescents], please.
    and you ?
    carrozas-wood@euskera-b0f.com

    > P.D.: And, yes I know what is mozilla , but you ??? --->
    > http://advisories.nsrg-security.com/Nasa.gov-MV/screenshots/XSS-LARC.gif

    ;-) :

    --
    -------------------------------
    0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
    0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
    0x02->The truth is out there,
    0x03-> outside your mind .
    __________________________________
    PGP: Keyfingerprint
    4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453 7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
    ID: 0x91805F5B
    \x6e\x73\x72\x67
    \x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
    \x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68