Re: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl

From: Paulo Pereira (pjp_at_paulo-pereira.net)
Date: 12/05/03

    To: "isa vaul" <nonleft@gmx.net>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:47:36 +0300

    show access-list
    show ip access-list

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "isa vaul" <nonleft@gmx.net>
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 15:45
    Subject: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl

    > Hello full-disclosure,
    >
    > I've got a little problem with a cisco router.
    > It has obviously been compromised. How do i know, well the password
    > has changed. So I want to retrieve the ACL from the RAM (not NVRAM)
    > to see what else maybe got compromised.
    > Does anyone know how this could be done?
    >
    > thanks for any suggestions in advance...
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > nonleft mailto:nonleft@gmx.net

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl
      ... > I've got a little problem with a cisco router. ... So I want to retrieve the ACL from the RAM ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1314 - 27 msgs
      ... > I've got a little problem with a cisco router. ... Gaak. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl
      ... I've got a little problem with a cisco router. ... So I want to retrieve the ACL from the RAM (not NVRAM) ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)