[Full-Disclosure] Assembly Code Question

From: Jamie Penney (widdlewon_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/01/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:07:17 +0000

    Just two quick questions about DCOM exploit code (Please excuse my
    ignorance):

    1) Why did each request have to be coded in assembly?
    and
    2) Was each request hand coded or are there tools that help them to
    construct each request in assembly?

    Much appreciated!

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: ext4 File System
      ... gprasad did eloquently scribble: ... I feel regret for my previous post. ... hope you will excuse me. ... I sincerely request you to help me in understanding the ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: ext4 File System
      ... Darren Salt did eloquently scribble: ... excuse me. ... I sincerely request you to help me in understanding the concept of ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Help with an "easy" regular expression substitution
      ... The request was to make the replacement only in the header, ... excuse me... ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)
    • Re: Oracle Fusion Middleware tips training
      ... PS:Please excuse me for asking this kind of request as I know you ... people do lot of research on these latest technologies, ... And it is about time Indians start doing that too, and stop parasiting ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)