Re: [Full-Disclosure] automated vulnerability testing

From: Gadi Evron (ge_at_linuxbox.org)
Date: 11/30/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 05:55:52 -0800

    Michael Gale wrote:
    > Oh.. I like this thread. I am not a programmer but would like to learn
    > and when I want to do something I want to be the best at it and do it
    > the right way.

    Use C. :)

    > So C programming feels like a good challenge.

    It (usually) isn't about the language, it's usually about the programmer.
    So saying C is not secure is rather.. silly.

    --
           Gadi Evron,
           ge@linuxbox.org.

    • Re: quick scripting question - finding occurrence in many lines
      ... but it sure does answer the question "How do you keep a programmer ... PGP Key: 8B6E99C5 | And dream I do... ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: need to save attachments sent to a dl
      ... The problem is I need to do it programmatically because there are roughly 4 different kinds of attachments we ... change the title of the repeating documents in order to save them to the same folder, ... With exchange you can use policies. ... >> I'm a new programmer and have been asked to create a script ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
    • Re: PHP Programmers
      ... Thanks everyone for the responses. ... I am a programmer myself, however, I ... The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and ... email and destroy the message and its attachments. ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: Workable Mainframe Debuggers
      ... programmer". ... message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the ... communication is strictly prohibited. ... attachments from your system. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Who is?RPSL format?
      ... doing compiling as a am not a programmer although played with pascal a few ... This email and any attachments may be confidential. ... not the intended recipient, you should not disclose or use the information ...
      (Debian-User)