[Full-Disclosure] Sidewinder G2 question

From: Daniel Sichel (daniels_at_ponderosatel.com)
Date: 11/14/03

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:44:04 -0800

    We are in the process of implementing new Sidewinder G2 firewalls.
    So far I have not been able to find any record of successful hacks on
    these things, so I am pretty happy.
    The downside is the suckers run sendmail. It is in a jail but still...
    Its sendmail. Anybody out there who has substituted Qmail on one of
    these? If not, any advise on what stupid things I can avoid while
    configuring these. I say these because we are in a high availability
    scenario.

    Thanks.

    Dan Sichel, Network Engineer
    Ponderosa Telephone Company