Re: [Full-Disclosure] Feeding Stray Cats

From: Paul Schmehl (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 11/14/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:29:48 -0600

    --On Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:46 PM -0800 Josh
    <full-disclosure@nicepeople.org> wrote:

    > It is people like you who will drive this list into the ground. The only
    > reason you are here is to hear yourself talk and possibly to get some
    > 0-day sploitz that you can impress your computer lab buddies with.

    Just one comment.

    I'll never understand what the fascination is with "0-day sploitz". Who
    really cares? Do you seriously think most professionals are salivating
    waiting for them?

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas