RE: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft prepares security assault on Linux

From: Jim Harrison (ISA) (jmharr_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 11/12/03

    To: <jasonc@science.org>, <support@mmicman.com>
    Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:43:43 -0800

    Having followed your link to the "book written under contract", it's
    immediately clear why it was never published.

    I won't get into a debate about your assertions; just a reminder that
    how you choose to express yourself is at least as important as what you
    have to say.

    * Jim Harrison
    MCP(NT4/2K), A+, Network+
    Security Business Unit (ISA SE)

    "I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them.
    I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas,
    obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity.
    With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and
    impenetrable fog!"
    -Calvin