RE: [Full-Disclosure] Fw: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and tr ansition planning

John.Airey_at_rnib.org.uk
Date: 11/05/03

    To: dufresne@winternet.com, smcmahon@eiv.com
    Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:35:24 -0000

    Does Red Hat come with a GUI then? ;-)

    Without giving too much away (eg breaking the NDA I've signed), almost all
    of the practical parts of the RHCE exam are command line based.

    If you can't touch type, don't take the RHCE exam...

    -
    John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
    Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
    Blind,
    Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
    Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey@rnib.org.uk

    Political correctness - a modern day tool to confuse the minds of the
    unwary.

    -
    DISCLAIMER:

    and any attachments from your system.

    cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

    those of RNIB.

    RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

    Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • [Full-Disclosure] Security Industry Under Scrutiny: Part One
      ... I shall make two important points, the historical basis for Full Disclosure ... I spend most of my working day on security issues, ... The information contained in this email and any attachments is ... RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Destroying PCs remotely?
      ... The Music of Senator Orrin Hatch is at www.hatchmusic.com. ... The information contained in this email and any attachments is ... RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any ... attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Security Industry Under Scrutiny: Part 3
      ... You seem to have missed the diagram for your proposed solution. ... Connecting anything to the Internet is a risky business. ... The information contained in this email and any attachments is ... RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Avoiding being a good admin - was DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)
      ... warning of impending doom and being proved right when no-one takes ... The information contained in this email and any attachments is ... RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Patching networks redux
      ... > I'm sure he was referring to standard computer security best practices ... "The Windows 2000 patch can be installed on systems running Windows 2000 ... The information contained in this email and any attachments is ... RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any ...
      (Full-Disclosure)