Re: [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NIPrint LPD-LPR Local Help API SYSTEM exploit

From: KF (dotslash_at_snosoft.com)
Date: 11/05/03

    To: John Sage <jsage@finchhaven.com>
    Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:29:24 -0500

    John Sage wrote:

    >Noise?
    >**sorry for the noise folks* *

    um yeah I was trying to say sorry for those of you that do not care to
    read information concerning someones browser issues... noise as in hey
    I am sorry this is not security related. That is also why I stated to
    direct comments off the list directly to me.

    >The only goddamn noise here seems to be caused by the fact that you've
    >posted exactly the same beta test of your l33t "..pdf based advisory
    >release.." system six times.

    Before you go attacking me I suggest you make yourself aware of the fact
    that this happens quite frequently on these lists. It is NOT my fault
    that the lists (bugtraq / FD / et all) get into mailing loops and
    repeatedly forward mails that have already went out. If I recall
    correctly I only have ONE copy of this mailing in my out box.

    >2514 N Nov 04 KF ( 101) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
    >2515 N Nov 04 KF ( 101) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
    >2516 N Nov 04 dotslash@snosof ( 104) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
    >2518 N Nov 04 KF ( 100) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI
    >2519 N Nov 04 KF ( 100) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI
    >2520 N Nov 04 dotslash@snosof ( 103) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI
    >
    >Why don't you let us know about your innovation *after* you've got the
    >bugs worked out?

    Sorry you are having such an aggrivating day. If you can't handle
    accidental cross posts etc I suggest you unsubscribe from the list.

    >- John

    sheesh... you can even try to be a nice guy these days with out getting
    attacked.

    -KF

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [kde] Why KDE4 is called KDE?
      ... drop an app -- or even an entire desktop environment or software ... actually taken the time to dig up these lists, probably subscribe, ... they care FAR more about KDE, simply by posting in the first place, than ... that we shouldn't be attacking ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: Master Sergeant Pacquiao to visit troops in Sulu, Basilan
      ... Yes, Renowl, we know. ... you and your prends are the one attacking or intimidating people ... Then let's compare who is who in the lists. ... And yes, I attack you directly, because you are TARANTADO! ...
      (soc.culture.filipino)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] And youre proud of this Mike Evanchick?
      ... and things like this should be left out of mailing ... lists. ... > Umm..and you were the one giving cheers to Norton. ... > She was attacking you for giving Cheers to Norton. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: MFC of ZFSv15
      ... Just a thank you message for the v15 development, ... Maybe this is just noise on the lists, ... Thanks to zfs compression the 21GB only consume 10GB on ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH
      ... stupid nazi scum, with the old, lame arguments about jews, colored ... many reasons for this, and I am sure I could mention some of the more ... The reason for some of the offensive noise and massive trolls on FD is ... information shows up here that is then forwarded to the other lists. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)