Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft plans tighter security measures in Windows XP SP2

From: William Warren (hescominsoon_at_adelphia.net)
Date: 11/02/03

    To: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls@utdallas.edu>
    Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 08:20:50 -0500

    Schmehl, Paul L wrote:

> [...]

    I have dcom killed on all machines here in my house and file and printer
    sharing work just fine....as to RA i bet if the windows version is
    broken i use VNC here and it works without issue..<G>

    --
    May God Bless you and everything you touch.
    My "foundation" verse:

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Windows 98 vulnerable to ASN.1
      ... actuality put a firewall in front of any windows OS..keep it patched and ... Nick FitzGerald wrote: ... every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt ... This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Non-constant constant strings
      ... It's because, for example, I meant in my head to ... Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Android. ... It is something I offer unto the Lord. ... I desire to put my Lord and Savior first. ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Thank you Yves, but I may not have stated my question correctl
      ... The joy of the Lord is my strength. ... > Repair image file type associations in Windows XP ... > Tools / Folder Options / Files Types tab. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
    • Re: AFS & ntsvcfg
      ... Firewall eine prima Sache. ... Ich habe www.dingens.org zu Zeiten von Windows XP SP1 gemacht, ... weil Software von Benutzern eingesetzt wird. ... "Almighty Father, who wilt hear the prayer of those that love Thee, we pray ...
      (de.comp.security.misc)
    • Re: AFS & ntsvcfg
      ... > Welcher DAU kann das feststellen? ... dass Microsoft endlich mal per default KEINE ... Ports so geöffnet hat bei Windows, und das starten von Servern bei Windows ... "Almighty Father, who wilt hear the prayer of those that love Thee, we pray ...
      (de.comp.security.misc)