Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft plans tighter security measures in Windows XP SP2

From: jelmer (jkuperus_at_planet.nl)
Date: 11/01/03

    To: Georgi Guninski <guninski@guninski.com>, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu
    Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:07:22 +0100

    pivx probably allready was

    http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/10/12/2221205&mode=thread&tid=109&tid=126&tid=128&tid=172&tid=187

    Maybe they weren't handed a sack of money, but as the article states

    "This was done in both a spirit of cooperation"

    so this suggests microsoft involvement and microsoft "owing you one" is not
    a bad thing for any company

    Also mentioning pivx in one breath with georgi guninski and @stake is
    pushing it a bit
    Pivx plays the media really really well by giving their spokespersons
    important sounding names as "Senior Security Researcher"
    (just as a sidenote I really suggest adding "engineer" in there something,
    makes it sound even more creditable.)
    now Thor is a nice guy and a true javascript wiz but you can hardly compare
    pivx with someone like georgi guninski who pioneered browser security. or
    the skilled employees of @stake who do "real" security work

    --
      pivx - protecting your enterprise from malicious halflife exploits and XSS
    issues in error pages ;)