[Full-Disclosure] its all about "magic" offset not the code !!!

From: Sami Dhillon (sami_dhillon_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/31/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

    Well God dammit iam amzed how people replied me well anyways for all who out there curios let me tell you its all about the "MAGIC" offset and i did found the offset well havnt got that much time to code what already has been coded .... so thanks for your attention about the whole code .. try to get the basic idea behnid the seen .try "magic" offset and stop telling me about the code :>
    best regards sami anwer dhillon

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html