Re: [Full-Disclosure] DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)

From: Ole Myhre (ole_at_norlinux.com)
Date: 07/27/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:02:07 +0200

    Justin Shin wrote:

    >>03-026 working exploit
    >

    > Anyone had any luck compiling any of these exploits? I continue to recieve compiler warnings whether I use gcc or a dgc

    Compiled perfect here. And the exploit works perfect as well.

    --
    Ole Myhre
    Tlf: +47 55 91 61 00

    • Re: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS?
      ... then you have a good reason for preferring the BSD license over GPL. ... geeks :-) is that it is fast, 5-10 times faster than gcc, while still ... Compiling 10 times faster with almost no optimization does not ... It is compiling much faster but doing less optimizations. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Conexant HCF Modem Problems
      ... Conexant HCF modem, which is a "controllerless" modem, not a HSF which ... files to compile and to install but the problem is when I try to config ... compiling (gcc) mod_osspec.c ...
      (comp.os.linux.hardware)
    • Re: If It Were Easy...
      ... get away with _not_ compiling my original questionable code! ... And, that doesn't work in standard C, nor in gcc when used normally. ... try and ensure there were no chip bugs and no compilers bugs, ... I don't find any that define real alias analysis. ...
      (comp.arch)
    • [ANN] macstl 0.1.5 -- Xcode compatibility
      ... The new version also has fixes for older gcc ... Now builds with Xcode 1.0. ... Fixed altivec functions not compiling in gcc 3.1: ...
      (comp.lang.cpp)
    • Re: Finally one site with all the C fundas
      ... was pretty lenient and we did not actively pursue compiling the tool ... the CPU/memory architecture doesn't allow unaligned accesses. ... Also gcc 3.3.6 would have spotted that if invoked with the '-W' ... Casting the return value of mallocis never necessary ...
      (comp.lang.c)