Re: [Full-Disclosure] SPAM with a PGP signature?

From: Kresten Kjeldgaard (gathond_at_gathond.dk)
Date: 07/21/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:46:35 +0200

    On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 01:54:11PM -0400, KF wrote:
    > Has anyone noticed alot of spam coming in recently with pgp sigs
    > attached? What would be the benefit of doing that?

    I would guess most spamfilters has a tendency to let signed mails
    through, I think spamassassin give negative points for that, others
    might do the same.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
    Kresten Kjeldgaard aka Gathond

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • [Full-Disclosure] SPAM with a PGP signature?
      ... Has anyone noticed alot of spam coming in recently with pgp sigs ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] SPAM with a PGP signature?
      ... >> Has anyone noticed alot of spam coming in recently with pgp sigs ... >Spamassasin deducts a couple of points from the Spam Score of a message ... often those PGP sigs are the same cut-and-pasted string ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] SPAM with a PGP signature?
      ... > Has anyone noticed alot of spam coming in recently with pgp sigs ... Spamassasin deducts a couple of points from the Spam Score of a message ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] SPAM with a PGP signature?
      ... "negative" or "positive" points to PGP sigs. ... SPAM with a PGP signature? ... Sounds lame if you have to filter spam for a hundred people. ... can't you override SpamAssassin and tell it to ignore PGP ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Cateye Game Bike
      ... I noticed alot of people here not motivated so since I believe in good ... health and fitness for everybody I was just passing it on. ... There is a health section in our ch.9 news with a Doctor who covered it. ... I hate to prolong this thread since the OP looks a lot like SPAM, ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)