RE: [Full-Disclosure] Credit card numbers

From: Nick Jacobsen (nick_at_ethicsdesign.com)
Date: 07/17/03

    To: "Kristian Hermansen" <this_is_kris@hotmail.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:55:32 -0700

    Perhaps it is just my imagination here, and I do realize this is an
    unmoderated list, but this seems to be a more than unacceptable email.
    This is a professional list - would you go up to someone at a computer
    security conference and tell em "oh yeah, I used to card during
    highschool all the time"? My favorite phase is the "I don't exploit
    this *ANYMORE*" (emphasis added)

    Nick Jacobsen
    nick@ethicsdesign.com <mailto:nick@ethicsdesign.com>