Re: [Full-Disclosure] Credit card numbers

From: Knud Erik Højgaard (kain_at_ircop.dk)
Date: 07/17/03

    To: "Myers, Marvin" <MRMyers@anteon.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:53:14 +0200

    Myers, Marvin wrote:
    > Maybe it is only me, but does anyone else notice a big jump in the
    > number of merchants that are printing the entire credit card number
    > and expiration date on receipts?

    In Denmark they XXXX out 4 ciphers, but sadly the position of them
    alternate(jeez).
    No expiry date on the receipt, but VISA has limited lifetime, so <50 tries
    should do it.

    --
    kokanin
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Credit card numbers
      ... On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:57, Dan Stromberg wrote: ... >> Maybe it is only me, but does anyone else notice a big jump in the ... >> number of merchants that are printing the entire credit card number ... >> and expiration date on receipts? ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Credit card numbers
      ... but does anyone else notice a big jump in the ... number of merchants that are printing the entire credit card number and ... merchants about the possible abuse scenarios that exist with this type ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: OT: Language Pedants win at Tescos?
      ... will the receipts only be printed when the entire basketful of shopping ... till started printing as the items were scanned in it would save so ... Perhaps they should have fast-printing receipts for the up ... receipts for the slow lanes. ...
      (uk.media.radio.archers)
    • Re: Best envelope printer? at least 20 - 400 envelope twice a week
      ... We ended up going with windowed envelopes and ... printing the address on the receipts we were sending out -- so this ... Prev by Date: ...
      (comp.periphs.printers)
    • Re: an issue related to printing of receipts.
      ... I am facing an issue with printing where I have to print receipts of a ... custom size. ... When a receipt is printed another 3 receipts are ... are you perhaps printing an A4 page on an A6 piece of paper? ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)