[Full-Disclosure] Credit card numbers

From: Myers, Marvin (MRMyers_at_anteon.com)
Date: 07/17/03

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:49:03 -0400

    Maybe it is only me, but does anyone else notice a big jump in the
    number of merchants that are printing the entire credit card number and
    expiration date on receipts?
    Over the past 6 months I have had to educate about a dozen local
    merchants about the possible abuse scenarios that exist with this type
    of information leakage. If there
    Is not already some sort of law governing this policy, there should be.

    Marvin R. Myers

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html