Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Participation in System Administrator Survey

From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_madduck.net)
Date: 07/16/03

    To: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls@utdallas.edu>
    Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:25:43 +0200

    also sprach Schmehl, Paul L <pauls@utdallas.edu> [2003.07.16.2300 +0200]:
    > Did you even bother to read what I wrote? He spammed a *private*
    > mailing list. *That* is what I took issue with.

    If this is a private mailing list, then why let full-disclosure
    know? And if you insist to uncover the wrong doings of others, why
    not disclose more information about the list? Either your list is
    advertised, then you can't blame him for not knowing it's private,
    or he was told to write to it.

    Geez, I don't understand why the most sophisticated bunch of people
    can't press 'D' and get on with it.

      \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

    invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

    as of next week, passwords will be entered in morse code.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html