Re: [Full-Disclosure] GUNINSKI THE SELF-PROMOTER

bugtraq_at_cgisecurity.net
Date: 07/15/03

    To: booger@unixclan.net (security snot)
    Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:55:00 -0400 (EDT)

    > IIRC, the nonsense you spewed on the security.is forum was the greatest
    > attempt of self promotion security professionals everywhere had to
    > tolerate.

    ?
    Sure whatever you say! :) I'm not going to get into a pointless arguement with a snot like you. :p

    Please reference where I promoted my products or services on this board I'd like to know since I don't
    offer either. Any post saying otherwise is obviously not by me(remember this board required no user/pass to post as
    any user)

    Please tell me how I am self promoting right now I'd like to know. Please be sure to include any reference in
    these posts to my products or services.

    :)

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html