Re: [Full-Disclosure] The incredible intolerance of Knud

From: Ulf Harnhammar (ulfh_at_Update.UU.SE)
Date: 07/10/03

    To: Knud H?jgaard <kh@telecomplus.dk>
    Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:00:29 +0200

    On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 01:49:40PM +0200, Knud H?jgaard wrote:
    > Ulf Harnhammar wrote:
    > >I strongly object to people using terms of sexual orientation as a put-down.
    >
    > "gay" is an adjective describing a state of cheerfulness, I suggest you look
    > it up and note the light tone in which my email was started.

    I don't think of antivirus companies as being particularly cheerful and
    entertaining. In fact, they seem quite grey and dull to me.

    * tries hard not to say offensive things about certain political parties in
    Denmark's parliament *

    // Ulf Harnhammar
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html