[Full-Disclosure] RE: Symantec Change Posting Criteria

From: Steve W. Manzuik (steve_at_entrenchtech.com)
Date: 07/09/03

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:41:36 +0900

    Everyone saw this message to Full-Disclosure.

    Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:48:53 -0600 (MDT)
    From: Alfred Huger <ah@securityfocus.com>
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Quick note - me and CORE ST

    Someone fwd'd me a message from Full-Disclosure which states that I am a
    'signifigant share holder' in CORE ST. This is not accurate. I am not a
    share holder in CORE ST signifigant or otherwise. I suspect CORE will
    respond to the post on Full-Disclosure.

    -al

    Alfred Huger
    Symantec Corp.

    -----------SNIP-----------

    This might be correct but;

    http://web.archive.org/web/20011111201040/www.corest.com/company/partners.ht
    ml

    Says different unless of course one would "invest" in a company and not take
    shares;

    OUR INVESTORS

    Pegasus Venture Capital
    American fund that invest in fast growing Latin American companies.

    Woods Staton
    President of Mc Donald's Argentina. Director of different multinational
    companies.

    Alfred Huger and Oliver Friederichs
    Founders of Secure Networks Inc. and SecurityFocus.com, internationally
    recognized experts in Information Security.

    BUSINESS PARTNERS
    Foundstone, Security Focus

    TECHNOLOGICAL PARTNERS
    OpenBSD Project