RE: [Full-Disclosure] Destroying PCs remotely?

From: Schmehl, Paul L (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 06/18/03

    To: "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:20:42 -0500

    Hey, he's from Utah. Blame them. There's nothing a Texan can do to get
    rid of a Senator from Utah except shoot him if he ever crosses our
    border. We really should have seceded from the union long ago.......

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member
    http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Kobe takes over.
      ... jump or shoot but decided he needed to take all but ... one shot in the OT? ... Results look like another PO game he once played ... it'll be Utah in 6. ...
      (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
    • I dont recall, Senator
      ... After George Hincapie conveniently fell on his head in the Tour de Utah, he now has the perfect excuse to say "I don't recall, Senator." ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: ...this must stop....or...
      ... >>> stop or my mom will shoot! ... >> She must be from either Texas or Utah. ... >didn't shoot anyone. ...
      (rec.humor)
    • Republican Orrin Hatch Opposes Cuts To IRS
      ... Here's a quote from Orrin Hatch, Senator from Utah: ... pretty steep under the circumstances, because they do have a very ... tough job.? ...
      (soc.retirement)