RE: [Full-Disclosure] Destroying PCs remotely?

From: Schmehl, Paul L (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 06/18/03

    To: "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:20:42 -0500

    Hey, he's from Utah. Blame them. There's nothing a Texan can do to get
    rid of a Senator from Utah except shoot him if he ever crosses our
    border. We really should have seceded from the union long ago.......

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member