RE: [Full-Disclosure] "the badhat saga" a sad but true tale...

From: Matthew Kent (matt_at_bravenet.com)
Date: 06/06/03

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:17:41 -0700

    Keep on posting morning_wood, it's funny as hell :)

    Look I found his web cam! http://2x.x2.nu

    Maybe we can watch him write some 0sec in real-time!!!

    -mattk!

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Making metal -- automotive trannie qx
      ... See if you can borrow a "Professional Grade" OBD-II scanner that can ... watch the real-time ECU transmission control parameters on the fly - ... but not read in real-time. ... I want a Laptop based OBD-II interface if I can find one that is ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)
    • Re: "Must Sees
      ... As an exercise, try to figure out what I'm talking about ... 'The Good Wife' - No way in hell am I watching this. ... Watch it for Ian! ...
      (rec.arts.tv)
    • Re: S5E11 The Lodger
      ... Have you been living in a bubble? ... chat show / charity bash / celebrity event going. ... I`ve been wanting to watch it for ages but it`s ... My CD collection already damns me to hell! ...
      (rec.arts.drwho)
    • Re: S5E11 The Lodger
      ... Have you been living in a bubble? ... chat show / charity bash / celebrity event going. ... I`ve been wanting to watch it for ages but it`s ... My CD collection already damns me to hell! ...
      (rec.arts.drwho)
    • Re: What Did You Watch? October 5th (Monday)
      ... Who the Hell thought it was a good idea to film the whole thing through ... their hand on the office door handle, ... the hottie has to be the smartie one too. ... Besides who'd watch the lifeguard tower (Malibu Shark ...
      (rec.arts.tv)