RE: [Full-Disclosure] Blackhats of the World Unite!

From: Blue Blue (b1u3s_c1u3s_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/05/03

    To: Jonathan Grotegut <jgrotegut@directpointe.com>
    Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:51:32 -0700 (PDT)

    There are no Greyhats!

    Only Blackhats and Whitehats. If you think you are a Greyhat, you are probably a Blackhat in heart.

    This is a holy call for the destruction of all WHITEHATS!

    Magenta
    "Magenta's coming over, Magenta's coming over. Magenta's coming over, and we gonna have a lot of fun!"

    Blue's Clues

    All your clues are belong to us

    Jonathan Grotegut <jgrotegut@directpointe.com> wrote:
    What about Grey hat's (if there is such a thing, Sorry I am new to the "security" world)? Oh, and because I have posted this I expect to get flamed just like everyone else that posts to this list as well.

    Jonathan Grotegut