Re: [Full-Disclosure] In regards to recent crap flooding list.

From: Nexus (nexus_at_patrol.i-way.co.uk)
Date: 06/02/03

    To: "John Andersen" <jsa@pen.homeip.net>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:24:39 +0100

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "John Andersen" <jsa@pen.homeip.net>

    > I can't believe any rational person would click a link in THIS mailing
    list
    > without at first a casual inspection.

    Believe it mate - personally I think we need more of it as a Darwinian
    winnowing exercise ;-)
    Still, even moderated lists suffer...
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/246741
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/82/215302
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/159790

    (Got bored with Symantec's treacle powered search engine at this point...)

    Cheers.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Latest update on ancient mine sites in south australia with pics
      ... Go play your childish GAMES with the children mate ... and they are found in south australia ... It requires only an average IQ to examine the map and the mine sites, ... Make your OWN LISTS ...
      (sci.archaeology)
    • Re: Veepstakes Guessing Game [OT]
      ... mate would be someone who could help him fix the economy starting on ... genuflect to the Tea Party, ... For example, 3 lists ... After this one has had a chance to percolate the polling ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: Carving Knife
      ... as important in selecting a mate. ... Not everybody approaches these things like a mathematician, with lists. ... like non-mathematicians, I guess. ...
      (rec.food.cooking)