Re: [Full-Disclosure] Ms Update Spoof - W32.gibe - NOTE:VIRUS ATACHED

From: w g (xillwillx_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/25/03

    To: William Warren <hescominsoon@adelphia.net>, morning_wood <se_cur_ity@hotmail.com>
    Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

    yea, so ill be all like get in the kitchen and make me some pie!!

    btw billy warren is u a jesus freak?

    William Warren <hescominsoon@adelphia.net> wrote:
    NO..you do not have to..but since an e-mail came from your address with
    an infected gibe attachment
    your credibility with me is suspect. Nough said..there is no
    commandment that says you have to run anti-virus. I apologize for my
    apparently inflammatory words.

    --
    May God Bless you and everything you touch.
    My "foundation" verse: