RE: [Full-Disclosure] Blue screen in W2000 Server

From: Moraes, Fabio (fabio.moraes_at_eds.com)
Date: 05/20/03

    To: "'David F. Madrid'" <idoru@videosoft.net.uy>, full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:08:15 -0500

    my test scenario:

    w2k sp2 with ie 6.0 with no sp

    no problems occurred.

    ---
     Fabio Moraes
     fabio.moraes@eds.com
     +55 21 3088 9548
    -----Original Message-----
    From: David F. Madrid [mailto:idoru@videosoft.net.uy]
    Sent: terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2003 04:43
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Blue screen in W2000 Server
    Test scenario :
    W2000 Server Sp3 with IE 6.0 Sp1
    Searching for a bug in netmeeting exploitable via
    callto urls I found something strange . In my PC if
    you try to navigate to a speally crafted callto Url
    netmeeting loads and windows stops with a Kmode
    Exception not handled . This doesn´t happens always ,
    particulary not after rebooting from the stop .
    I have crashed windows from the IE nav bar and publishing
    the page in ISS , I attach to this message a webpage to test it .
    I know this is vague but can anyone repro this ? I have informed MS
    but they spend months investigating the issue .
    Thanks ,
    David F. Madrid ,
    Madrid , Spain
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.