Re: [Full-Disclosure] FW: BUSINESS PROPOSITION

From: Nexus (nexus_at_patrol.i-way.co.uk)
Date: 05/14/03

    To: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity@hotmail.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:28:32 +0100

    > I just got a new twist on this old scam from Japan of all places
    >
    > wood

    I fail to see the twist myself, it's just a plain old advance fee fraud
    promising insane amounts of money for a small outlay.
    They are just getting "sophisticated"[1] now. Shame the idiots that fall
    for this aren't.
    http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2003-January/041402.html - for a nice
    parody, linked to spare me them lethal spam filters ;-)

    Cheers.

    [1] Well, by "sophisticated" I mean they now use countries other than
    Nigeria, other events such as Miss World and finally, the most insidious and
    devilish trick of them all, they have finally discovered the CAPS LOCK key !
    ph34r !

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Is Sitting on the fence right or wrong?
      ... Which, of course, is precisely why they fail: ... Japan and Singapore are excellent examples. ... Japan has high suicide rates and serious psychological problems, ... Singapore has a very repressive regime, and is mostly Islamic, isn't it? ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: Microsoft to Launch Xbox 360 November 22
      ... > Microsoft's endeavors in Japan will fail. ... > successful as Microsoft is so incredibly naive. ...
      (alt.games.video.xbox)
    • Re: Big Change is Coming to the IJA
      ... I misunderestimated the ability of some of you to fail to see the wood for the trees. ...
      (rec.juggling)
    • Re: SPAM
      ... How much spam could a scam-man can if a can man could scam spam? ... How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ... How many cams could a spam-man scam if a spam-man could scam cams? ...