RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: power, corruption and lies

From: Steve Wray (steve.wray_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: 04/28/03

    To: <full-disclosure@netsys.com>
    Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:51:17 +1200

    Amazingly enough, some of my points are raised in
    some news articles recently.

    Something that caught my eye over at Nando times;

    "Of course, more deaths are caused by human error than by bad software"

    Problem here is where the blame is laid.

    Bad software is NOT different from human error;
    Bad software happens *because* of human error.
    I mean, software doesn't write itself. Yet.

    Thoughts, anyone? Am I mistaken?

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html