Re: [Full-Disclosure] Forensics CD

From: Volker Kindermann (fulldisclosure@secspace.de)
Date: 04/23/03

    From: Volker Kindermann <fulldisclosure@secspace.de>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: 23 Apr 2003 22:49:45 +0200

    Hi Paul,

    > I invite comments, additions, subtractions from this list. Is there
    > anything missing?

    I would add netcat/cryptcat to transfer files/output to other computers.

     -volker

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] No anti-virus software? No internet connection
      ... Sometimes I get to fix people's computers. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re: getting administrator rights on win2003 machine?
      ... >terminal there with win2003 running on the computers. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] What is wrong with schools these days?
      ... Most school departments are pretty ... They have a decentralized model where each school, department, or research group runs their computers. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Hacker suspect says his PC was hijacked
      ... > with computers people don't come to the same conclusion. ... The average car manufacturer doesn't try as hard as they possibly could ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
      ... int authenticate(char* username, char* password) { ... that fuzzing has its limitations (that can be fixed and applied like ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
      (Full-Disclosure)