Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA

From: J.A. Terranson (measl@mfn.org)
Date: 04/21/03

    From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>
    To: Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
    Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 17:04:53 -0500 (CDT)

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Paul Schmehl wrote:

    > Please post the link for the first successful prosecution of an American
    > citizen for simply publishing a book. That would go a long way toward
    > establishing the credibility of your diatribe.

    Let's start with a persecution in progress, shall we?

    http://www.paynoincometax.com/

    --
    Yours,
    J.A. Terranson

    • Re: A newly published paper on hardware scout thread.
      ... I don't and can't speak for Sun. ... > have not only access to those - most quality journals and proceedings ... most vocal proponent of company blogs, should be supporting a publishing ... > many academics do just that, ...
      (comp.arch)
    • Re: 90-Degree Obliquity?
      ... Earth becomes tidally locked to the Sun (as it ... >> towards the Sun and one always facing away. ... The Moon was moved to Earth's trailing ... great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited enough edition ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] alert: the 111111 bug
      ... On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Paul Schmehl wrote: ... which will obviously cause problems with legitimate ... >> transactions on that date. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA
      ... Paul Schmehl wrote: ... > Please post the link for the first successful prosecution of an American ... > citizen for simply publishing a book. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka ... "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... >> seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? ... >> giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)