RE: [Full-Disclosure] FW: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA

From: Irwan Budiman (webmaster@econ.usu.edu)
Date: 04/19/03

    From: "Irwan Budiman" <webmaster@econ.usu.edu>
    To: <jasonc@science.org>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:10:16 -0600

    Does this means that this book (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735615721/qid=1050724552/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/103-5102984-6806223?v=glance&s=books) will never be published then? I wonder if there were a lot of pre-order for this book, then the MS-Press will change their mind.

    BTW, talking about other publishers, you may try New Riders because they publish a couple security books, or probably Syngress may also be a good idea because Syngress has a lot of "Hack Proofing" series (from Windows 2000 Server, Network, XML, Cold Fusion, etc.). You may change the title from IIS Security Technical Reference to Hack Proofing IIS Server.

    Thanks