RE: [Full-Disclosure] Thomas E Cooper/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.

From: Cade Cairns (cairnsc@carbon.net)
Date: 04/17/03

    From: Cade Cairns <cairnsc@carbon.net>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:45:28 -0600 (MDT)

    I hate to ask this, but has the purpose of this list shifted to discussing
    out-of-office autoreplies? Every time this happens, I am bombarded with
    15000 replies from assclowns who for some reason want to share their
    opinions on the subject. Can't you people find something better to do with
    your time? Please?