RE: [Full-Disclosure] Thomas E Cooper/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.

From: Cade Cairns (cairnsc@carbon.net)
Date: 04/17/03

    From: Cade Cairns <cairnsc@carbon.net>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:45:28 -0600 (MDT)

    I hate to ask this, but has the purpose of this list shifted to discussing
    out-of-office autoreplies? Every time this happens, I am bombarded with
    15000 replies from assclowns who for some reason want to share their
    opinions on the subject. Can't you people find something better to do with
    your time? Please?

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, madsaxon wrote:

    > >People who do this sort of nonsense should be automatically REMOVED from
    > >the list. Anyone who can't manage their incoming email better than to
    > >spew out-of-office messages on every list they're on shouldn't be on them.
    >
    > Doesn't anyone but me find it suspicious that this vacation
    > message suddenly appears in response to my post about vacation
    > messages? It just seems staged to me, or else a strong
    > candidate for ironic event of the year.
    >
    > m5x

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Formatting replies
      ... I can't seem to get ALL replies to place a ">" in front ... the text to which I am responding. ... best I can think of other than using google groups while ... I'm assuming you are on vacation or did I get that wrong. ...
      (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
    • Re: rats -- i waited too long
      ... 40 that respond to a childish verbal sparring with each other. ... I get so excited about seeing some replies only to read them and see that it ... I can't wait for my vacation to be over so I ... original post. ...
      (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
    • Re: cp shuts down.
      ... Just returning from vacation? ... Haven't seen any news reports these ... Can't see the replies to the thousands of other ... posts asking the same question? ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: NT Authority Shut-down
      ... Just returning from vacation? ... Haven't seen any news reports these ... Can't see the replies to the thousands of other ... posts asking the same question? ...
    • Re: A Sad Goodbye
      ... Good for you, John! ... Your vacation from healthy eating served its ... purpose; you realized you really do like the way you eat now. ... Do you like doing stir-fry type recipes? ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)