[Full-Disclosure] Spam Arrest stupidity

From: Nick FitzGerald (nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/09/03

    From: Nick FitzGerald <nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:55:58 +1300

    To the list admins...

    Please remove this twat from Full-Disclosure. His choice of
    anti-spam method clearly shows he is too stupid to understand or
    benefit from anything on this list so his annoyance value to the
    list's posters is unjustified...

    From: Kevin <kdm=defthi.com@spamarrest.com>
    To: nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk
    Subject: RE: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Fwd: Internet Security Update (verification)
    Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:28:17 -0500

    Kevin here,

    I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.

    Just this once, click the link below so I can receive your emails.
    You won't have to do this again.

    http://spamarrest.com/<>>

    Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
    <<snip egregious Spam Arrest advertising>>

    (And, it was firking HTML Email at that. Why????)

    Regards,

    Nick FitzGerald
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: