Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cryptome Hacked!

From: Ian Eyberg (eyberg@umr.edu)
Date: 02/27/03

    From: Ian Eyberg <eyberg@umr.edu>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:54:55 -0600

    greets-
      John Young an extremist? How about an educated and willing advocate of freedom of speech. Also, I have a hard time belieivng that you can hold such a title as
    Systems Administrator, Facility Security Officer without knowing several very good methods of ensuring integrity of software--or are you just holding an informal
    sign saying you deleted the files?

    -cyn0n

    full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com > [mailto:full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com] On Behalf Of Sung J. Choe > Sent: Thursday, 27 February 2003 12:10 p.m.