Re: [Full-Disclosure] SQL Server patch - why doesn't Windows update help?

From: Curt Wilson (netw3_security@hushmail.com)
Date: 01/30/03

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com, avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au
    From: "Curt Wilson" <netw3_security@hushmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:44:04 -0800

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: SP3 Upgrade Sql Agent Issue...not working
      ... Hmmm, sounds like a problem with the shared memory connection between SQL ... Server Agent and SQL Server. ... Stop Agent, then Stop SQL Server, then restart ... SQL Server, then restart agent. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Transactional Replication 2005
      ... Hmmm. ... is synchronized at startup. ... control of the system then prevent access, backup the database and restore ... Paul Ibison SQL Server MVP, ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
    • Re: New guitar parts website
      ... John wrote: ... still come up with such badly functioning websites! ... C# and SQL Server. ... Hmmm! ...
      (uk.music.guitar)
    • Re: New guitar parts website
      ... still come up with such badly functioning websites! ... C# and SQL Server. ... Hmmm! ... You may curse the over-reliance on flash (not my ...
      (uk.music.guitar)