Re: [Full-Disclosure] The worm author finally revealed!

From: Michael Renzmann (security@dylanic.de)
Date: 01/29/03

    From: Michael Renzmann <security@dylanic.de>
    To: solareclipse@phreedom.org
    Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:30:30 +0100

    Hi.

    solareclipse@phreedom.org wrote:
    > It's a joke for God's sake, you were supposed to laugh. I'm amazed at the
    > number of people who took that seriousely.

    As allways: You can't ever make the "warning, ironic content, don't take
    this for serious" signs in such postings fat enough - there always will
    be at least one who is blind (or dumb) enough to miss them.

    Bye, Mike

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] The worm author finally revealed!
      ... > It's a joke for God's sake, you were supposed to laugh. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: OT not PC, just funny
      ... Jeanne, Believe me, I understand how experience can take all the laugh ... keep the horror at bay by making it into a joke. ... Missy leaned into my ear and whispered "Groner Pitts." ... Nothing funny about knowing that we had ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
    • Re: META: The Problem of Humour
      ... so the audience is fooled into being surprised by the punchline. ... We are less likely to laugh ... skip to the punch line sooner and get the joke overwith and move on. ... In written humour, misdirection is more important than timing: ...
      (rec.arts.comics.creative)
    • Re: OT not PC, just funny
      ... keep the horror at bay by making it into a joke. ... Missy leaned into my ear and whispered "Groner Pitts." ... Nothing funny about knowing that we had ... But somebody somewhere needs a sick laugh as ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)