Re: [Full-Disclosure] The worm author finally revealed!

From: Michael Renzmann (security@dylanic.de)
Date: 01/29/03

    From: Michael Renzmann <security@dylanic.de>
    To: solareclipse@phreedom.org
    Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:30:30 +0100

    Hi.

    solareclipse@phreedom.org wrote:
    > It's a joke for God's sake, you were supposed to laugh. I'm amazed at the
    > number of people who took that seriousely.

    As allways: You can't ever make the "warning, ironic content, don't take
    this for serious" signs in such postings fat enough - there always will
    be at least one who is blind (or dumb) enough to miss them.

    Bye, Mike

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html