[Full-Disclosure] Australia becomes a police state [serious]

From: Silvio Cesare (silvio@big.net.au)
Date: 12/05/02

From: silvio@big.net.au (Silvio Cesare)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:08:47 +1100

Hello..

A bill was passed last night in Australia, enabling a "lawful" NSW
police state (http://www.sydney.indymedia.org).

If i am in a designated "target area", I may be raided
as I type, the person raiding me need not identify themselves. I may
be strip searched, my possesions may be seized and disposed..

If i resist, I may be imprisoned for 2 years..

At this point in time.. I've decided the only course of action is to
state is not the Australia I know, or wish to be part of.

--
Silvio

Relevant Pages