[Full-Disclosure] electronicsouls

From: mutex@hushmail.com
Date: 11/30/02

From: mutex@hushmail.com (mutex@hushmail.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:58:55 -0800

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program:

  • Genuine Real World vs Faked Paradise of Fakers!
    ... >> methods of corrresponding, where straight forward language in needed, ... > communications, that's right. ... Some softies in life try to play it tough, ... Those who don't buy fake watches as a matter of principle need not be ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Tai Chi skiing - time for a vote!
    ... to hurl as insult. ... Yup, culture breeds language, and language describes reality, so what ... liar, thus a fake, hence a gapper. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Hmmmmm.......
    ... > fake name, post bail & flee back to Mexico, never to be seen again. ... make a 3-way call with the Language Line (whichs costs literally ... hundreds of dollars and is payed for by the local citizens via taxes) ... If it was up to me, which it isn't, I'd say if ya can't speak English, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Falling literacy standards: discuss
    ... bee in your bonnet when people take short-cuts in language. ... though I can fake it well enough if i have to. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Art and bonding
    ... you really can't fake them. ... the ability of colour blind people to fake having colour vision (and ... to fake having perfect pitch (and vice versa, ... successfully depended on how familar the group was with the language ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)