[Full-Disclosure] [ElectronicSouls] - GOT Tools?

From: es@hush.com
Date: 11/29/02

From: es@hush.com (es@hush.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:05:27 -0800

Dear List,

Often we forget how the syntax to complex command line tools, such
as objdump. Because of the difficulties surrounding memorization,
we have created a series of useful shellscripts to automate some very
basic processes.

# cat es-got.sh
#!/bin/sh
# (C) BrainStorm - ElectronicSouls
# 0x4553 == 0x5345 got it?
# just made while researching stuff..
# might be usefull for you too..

binary=$1
funct=$2
obj="/usr/bin/objdump"

echo "-+- 0x4553 -+-"

if [ "$1" = "" ];
   then
       echo "get GOT entry of:";read binary
       if [ "$binary" = "" ];
          then
              echo "sqeez me ?"
          exit
       fi
       echo "grab function:";read funct
       if [ "$funct" = "" ];
          then
              echo "sqeez me ?"
          exit
       fi

       echo "-+- results:"
       $obj --dynamic-reloc $binary |grep $funct
    else
       $obj --dynamic-reloc $1 |grep $2
  exit
fi

#

We are sure you can find some very useful applications for this out
in the wild <EG>.

The Electronic Souls Crew
[ElectronicSouls] (c) 2002

"Be forwarned -- the ship sails at noon."

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: