[Full-Disclosure] (no subject) PS

From: Euan Briggs (euan_briggs@btinternet.com)
Date: 11/23/02

From: euan_briggs@btinternet.com (Euan Briggs)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:52:38 -0500

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] (no subject) PS
    ... Euan Briggs wrote: ... > blackhats and what they do. ... I made that post because I support the ... > them with another excuse to limit our electronic freedom, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: computer simulation
    ... world freedom: ... So they would have prioritised the iraqi women over the larger groups ... There were multiple reasons for the Iraq war, ... the fascist invasion of the US in order to support it's world postiion ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Pinging Joerg
    ... kneejerk emotional response from someone who claims to be the voice of reason. ... If you pay the true cost of the infrastructure needed to support your chosen lifestyle and location of your home, ... Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. ... Such a commute adds a lot of stress to your life, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: My New Test
    ... independence, I will strongly support the change. ... my government. ... that preserves your freedom and independence or hampers it? ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: (OT) WW III?
    ... The assertion of individal freedom as a natural right, ... supported by appeal to nature, and human nature, hence ... proposition that human beings are born with the right to be free. ... Because there is a huge amount of empirical data to support this ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)