[Full-Disclosure] Please post to the list

From: Day Jay (d4yj4y@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/22/02

From: d4yj4y@yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:11:27 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Blackhats would not keep your network secure.
Blackhats will break into your network with no
remorse.
There will always be Blackhats.

"Whitehats" will not keep your network secure but will
charge you a shitload of money anyway. Alot of
whitehats breed script kiddies.

Blackhats are mad because everyone and their mom
(including my mom) are becoming script kiddies.
Blackhats are mad because whitehats are making money
off people's fear and ignorance of so called
"hackers".
Whitehats are essentially con artists making lots of
cash and it's not fair because conning people out of
their money is criminal.

But I'm a jimmyhat because I like to bang chicks
whenever I can. I heard Texas has alot of hot chicks.
You think any Texas college girls would like a guy
from sunny California?

Sincerely Yours,

d4y-j4y
Chung's Donut Shop

ps: my mom could go up to any company and instill
ph33r into them and then charge them to buy a uber
elight security tool as well as her "security
consulting" services. Then overcharge them because
they fear.

"I'm not a player hater, I just hate the game." -
Chung

--- "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls@utdallas.edu> wrote:
> I received one response (so far) to my request to
> explain how "black
> hats" would propose I keep my network secure. I
> would appreciate it if
> can be discussed
> openly.
>
> My request still stands. Any takers?
>
> Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
> TCS Department Coordinator
> The University of Texas at Dallas
> AVIEN Founding Member
> http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/
Yahoo! Mail Plus Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] Security industry
    ... The difference between blackhats and whitehats is that whitehats Generally ... And as far as the phrack crowd is oh so bad and filled with kiddies you ... Its good you have an opinion about *hats good and bad, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Blackhats of the World Unite!
    ... There are no Greyhats! ... This is a holy call for the destruction of all WHITEHATS! ... Blackhats of the World Unite! ... Blackhats of the world must unite to destroy all whitehats who continue to oppress everyone. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] re: openssh exploit code?
    ... : /* snip */ ... think of whitehats as not wanting to expose source or even the vulnerability ... Greyhats then will give the vendor the ... this does run counter to what I'll call "real" blackhats or people ...
    (Full-Disclosure)