[Full-Disclosure] DNS servers not resolving SecurityFocus.com?

From: securityguru@hushmail.com
Date: 11/19/02

From: securityguru@hushmail.com (securityguru@hushmail.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:19:47 -0800

  • Re: ADC replication issues.
    ... FQDN.it was missing domain name suffix of ADC in both DNS servers.so modified ... after that i have managed to install CRM ... If you don't have the support tools installed, install them from your server ... motivation behind resolving this issue stems from CRM installation error ...
  • Re: DNS Issue on Windows 2003 Server
    ... You said there were no records in the zone pointing the url to an external ... the dns query may be getting forwarded to one of your root hints and ... DNS is resolving the address to an ... >>> using this DNS Server cannot connect to Yahoo Mail? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: ISA Not Allowing Sites by IP
    ... I know that the creating of DNS Entries is not a solution as the sites listed by IP are not internal to my company. ... The sites are hosted at client sites, but the client is connected to use via VPN Tunnel. ... DNS is not an option as I have very many clients, and also a site that should be resolved SITE1.COMP2.CORP.NET would really be resolving as SITE1.COMP1.CORP.COM. ... Standard - Can Access all sites except the Blocked Sites Lists ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: ISA and DNS ...
    ... >> You are hear discussing the configuration of the DNS client. ... and by us inside resolving outside domain names. ... > If you read the article, is says host records resolve just fine, the ... > BTW, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DNS Resolver Uses Local DNS Server rather than VPN Provided DN
    ... It involves a registry edit for the VPN client, ... DNS server as their local DNS (i.e. if the local DHCP is passing out a public ... >>> client is resolving the DNS name to the external IP address. ...