[Full-Disclosure] zen-parse@gmx.de is not zen-parse@gmx.net

From: Florian Weimer (Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE)
Date: 10/07/02

From: Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE (Florian Weimer)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:02:52 +0200

Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk> writes:

> Umm. Nope. Guess there is a difference between iDefense and CERT after
> all, then.

Are you sure?

(http://www.isalliance.org/membership/product_services.phtml)

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] zen-parse@gmx.de is not zen-parse@gmx.net
    ... > | Information Sharing Product and Service Descriptions ... > | CERT/CC Restricted Knowledgebase To help organizations stay current ... > | Alliance, through the CERT/CC, provides members with exclusive access ... Certainly when I've dealt with CERT they've asked before sharing. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re[4]: [Full-Disclosure] Correction to latest Colsaire advisories
    ... This should improve as more vendors provide a statement. ... I did with CERT. ... there is no more CERT/CC. ... a> detail are encouraged to contact the NISCC team and request a copy of the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)