[Full-Disclosure] OT: M$ Proxy Server

From: martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net)
Date: 09/23/02

From: madduck@madduck.net (martin f krafft)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:04:23 +0200

also sprach Nicob <nicob@nicob.net> [2002.09.23.1030 +0200]:
> Yes ! Give a look at :
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/ntlmaps/?topic_id=3D20%2C87%2C250%2C43%2C151

Saw it. Am packaging it for Debian and will report on results.

martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
the only secure micro$oft software is
what's still shrink-wrapped in the warehouse.

Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is there any issue with reportbug in unstabl or bugs.debian.org?
    ... Is that true on an ARM based platform? ... I am talking about "Debian". ... supports many architectures and not just 32-bit x86. ... report a bug in a windows/macos/solaris machine... ...
  • Re: what version?
    ... The packaging system isn't ... the testing and unstable branches. ... Doing a stable/testing or stable/unstable mixture, by contrast, is ... Debian system. ...
  • Re: Web server with PHP setup & mod-ssl
    ... > Debian stable is considered the most secure. ... > So, yes, the version of Apache in stable is 1.3.26, which is older. ... CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent ...
  • Re: Debian secure by default?
    ... Why is Debian not setup to be secure be default? ... Something I always like to add to my systems when when I need to be able to ssh ... logins only to accounts in that group. ...
  • Re: pros/cons of installing from source
    ... >> very good reasons by themselves to run debian. ... > enforcing a packaging policy, i.e. a policy on where and how things ... developers, the admin of the system is the developer at the same time, ...